Friday, January 9, 2009

The sun will come out tommorow..

"Stronger than Yesterday"

This song lyrics definately applies right now. A lot of difficult obstacles have shown themselves in the past couple of months, but step by step I am fighting to eliminate what stands in between where I am now and my dreams. Being almost 24 hours into my new WW plan, I have been eating pretty good. My main difficulty is not eating enough. I am on a point system where I have to have a certain amount of food each day from different categories and from this then base my diet off of it. So yeah..Dinner tonight BLACK EYED PEAS! *raises the roof* I was planning on going grocery shopping today for some food, but I don't have the money for it, so it's another "pantry raiding" week. Wow..that almost sounds like panty raiding..how risque..i think that's how you spell it. School is going amazing. I have been in it for 2 days and enjoying every minute of it. My online classes rock and am already becoming more focused. This semester all A's! ...or else..im not sure what else is im just setting my goals high. 

Well for now..

That's All Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment